2/15 Deadline – NSF Research Experience for Pre-service STEM Teachers
Seeking pre-service STEM teachers nationwide!
A nine-week National Science Foundation summer undergraduate research experience for future Earth science, chemistry, and biology teachers
Geoenvironmental Challenges in the Southeastern United States
Application now available. Application deadline: 15 February, 2014.
* A nine-week undergraduate science research experience in the greater Nashville, TN area.
* June 2 – August 1, 2014.
* For future middle school and high school Earth science, chemistry, and biology teachers.
* Includes five-day field trip to Mammoth Caves and Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
* Includes travel to the 2015 Geological Society of America Annual Meeting in the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. area.
* $4,500.00 stipend + all expenses.